ACO hygienic trough
The ACO hygienic trough range incorporates hygienic principles to ensure the optimum hygienic performance. The hygienic box channel range is ideal for applications where high standards of hygiene are required as they are capable of handling large volumes of fluid.
ACO hygienic box channels are certified according to EN 1253.
The dimensions of the Hygienic BoxDrain for concrete, tiles and resin floors can be easily specified to meet exact project requirements or easily chosen from predefined fixed dimensions.
ACO Floor Drain body
- Hygienic design EHEDG document No. 8, 13, 44 and NSF/ANSI 3-A 14159-2014
- Available in AISI 304 or AISI 316L grades of stainless steel
- Fully pickle passivated
- Minimal longitudal slope 1%
- Min. cross sectional slope 5°
- V-shape bottom for width < 11.81″
- Reinforced bottom for width over 11.81″
- Rubber edge infill
- Rounded corners 1/8″ or larger
- Easy and secure adjustable connection with floor drain
- Hygienic grates with slip resistance
- Adjustable levelling feet 2.36″ – 4.33″
- Installation anchors for securing into concrete
- 4.92″ diameter outlet connects to ACO 8″ Hygienic Floor Drain body
- 5.59″ diameter outlet connects to ACO 10″ Hygienic Floor Drain body
- 7.87″ diameter outlet connects to ACO 12″ Hygienic Floor Drain body